Friday, July 18, 2008

Up To Speed

So it's been awhile since I've updated. I have a really good reason, I promise! Oh, wait--no I don't, I'm just a slacker. But, the anonyposter below saved my blog from becoming a ghost town with that hilarious contribution--THANK YOU!

What have I been up to? Hmmm...I feel like all I do is work, but in truth there is a lot going on. For instance, my brother recently turned 25. He's my younger brother--I feel old. We celebrated at Texas Roadhouse, but we did not make him get on the saddle. We found out that BP08 is 100% girl and also has LONG legs. I guess she will take after D. He believes she will be taller than me by 5th grade. Sheesh! Oh, and her heart (the real reason for the extra ultrasound) looks healthy. Yay! D also tried out muscle relaxers and heavy-duty pain meds for the first time. No worries, it was not by choice and he's off them now, but he hurt his back and couldn't move the entire weekend of the 4th of July. Um, no fireworks for us:( We also completed a baby registry. This went much better than when we registered for our wedding and we both came out of the store alive. Don't get me wrong, baby registries still completely confuse and overwhelm me, but I think we figured most of it out! What else? Oh, we're going to the 3M Championship this weekend!

It appears that I have done more than just work.

No comments: