Monday, January 28, 2008

Wandering

In lieu of an actual post, I have randomness for you.

Our CEO has a runner in her pantyhose. I am embarrassed for her but loving that she is human at the same time.

D and I went to a dinner party with some of his higher-ups on Friday night. It was much better than I thought, but still nerve-wracking. On the way home, D asked both if he was professional enough and funny enough. Guys need affirmations too!

Today I told a co-worker how Scotch Guard was invented. She laughed at me. I thought everyone had heard that story in science class somewhere along the way; but perhaps I really heard it from all of my family members that work at 3M. Don't worry, I did not tell her about hymnals and Post-it Notes.

Q likes to chew her fish oil pills; this morning she squirted Carter on the nose and quickly licked it off.

Last Thursday a soon-to-be ex co-worker committed a major sin when talking to a woman. A certain director here has gained a bit of weight since starting last spring, she also carries that weight in her mid-section. (Do you see where I'm going with this?) Almost ex co-worker walked up to her with her hand reaching for her belly and asked if she was pregnant. The answer was a royally pissed off and insulted, "No." !!!

I had a facial on Saturday morning. My skin was glowing the rest of the day; I was actually in love with my skin...for about 10 hours. When I woke up on Sunday morning I had small zits all over my face. I've heard of this happening before, but it has never happened to me.

I was pleasantly surprised that Victorya was auf'd and nearly died of shock when Ricky won.

Success! Previous non-post has been replaced by current non-post.

No comments: