Thursday, March 13, 2008

Remembering Paris

One year ago today, my mom and I were checking into Hotel New York at Disneyland Paris. As I sit in my cubeoffice, I try to imagine myself back in the hotel room looking forward to the 4 days ahead. Since I can't take another Paris vacation right now, I'll just share my trip with you and savor the memories.

The hotel did not have the Hidden Mickey's I was expecting from previous trips to Walt Disney World and Disneyland, but they certainly tried to incorporate the Big Apple and the Statue of Liberty into the decor.

Belle's Castle was absolutely beautiful.
And my mom got to meet Captain Jack Sparrow. The picture doesn't do him justice; his gestures were dead on.

While we didn't spend much time at DLP--we enjoyed having the opportunity to go--we certainly enjoyed our hotel accommodations and individual jars of jam and pudding for breakfast.
Tomorrow: Tour Eiffel and Arc de Triomphe!

No comments: